Let’s talk about Emma.
- I am 27 years young and feel that my 30s are too fast approaching for my liking.
- I graduated from the University of Cumbria in 2013 with a BA Joint Hons in Musical Theatre and Dance Performance. (Which I thoroughly loved every second of).
- I have a long haired, ginger Chihuahua named Honey, who lives up North with my amazing Mum and Dad.
- I have been living with Type 1 Diabetes for over 11 and a half years and I am extremely proud to be part of the diabetic community.
- I am one of the most organised people you will ever meet.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with the dance group Diversity and I have seen them live five times. (Soon to be six!)
- I am fiercely proud of being from the North East and no matter where I end up, that will always be my home.
- My favourite song in the entire world is Whitney Houston – I Wanna Dance With Somebody. Absolute classic in my opinion.
- My parents and boyfriend are the most supportive and caring individuals that I could ever wish to have in my life and I am very lucky to have them.
- When I was 9 years old I went on holiday to Disneyworld, Florida. Whilst at Seaworld, I held up the roller coaster Cracken from starting because they had to remove me to double check I met the height requirements for the ride. Thankfully, my new trainers added that extra inch to my height that I needed and I rode the roller coaster 3 times just to make sure.